Our RAMLA Palazzo Gold Bloom, inspired by the Italian architectural style of a palazzo. With a black Suede leather with a natural brown sole pad and insole part with 1.5 cm heel height and a rubber end part. Attached to it beads, shinny ones, and also some sewing with golden threads, handmade serma embroidery. That enriches the product and breaks the silence of the black color, adding some culture and uniqueness to the product. The design consists of a combination of beads, golden ones, and golden threads sewing with the beads adding some outline and completing the design. Also the sewed threads are sewed in multiple techniques adding variety to the design. The design goes around the mule from the front as a U shape covering the front part.
- These mules run 0.5 size small, we recommend sizing up half a size.
- Delivered in Egyptian cotton embroidered dust bag packaging
- Made in Egypt
Material and care:
RAMLA products are handmade by Egyptian artisans, with carefully selected materials of the highest quality. Please handle with care for a longer product life:
- Fill the shoes with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided dust bag.
- Clean when the shoe is dry
- If the material gets wet, dry it with a soft, dry cloth.
|Size||Foot Length (cm)||Foot Width (cm)|