RAMLA Pharaoh Serma in Gold are mule shoes with a natural brown leather sole inside out, embroidered with golden threads and handmade serma embroidery. This enriches the product and breaks the silence of the mules’ color, adding culture and uniqueness to the product with its golden strokes and triangles that fill up around half of the mule from the front with geometry. Designed to keep you comfortable every day.
- These shoes run 0.5 size small, we recommend sizing up half a size.
- Delivered in Egyptian cotton embroidered dust bag packaging
- Made in Egypt
Material and care:
RAMLA products are handmade by Egyptian artisans, with carefully selected materials of the highest quality. Please handle with care for a longer product life:
- Fill the shoes with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided dust bag.
- Clean when the shoes is dry
- If the material gets wet, dry it with a soft, dry cloth.
- Do not use detergent for cleaning.
- Please refer to us back in need of advice how to clean, but please remember you are buying a white RAMLA
|Size||Foot Length (cm)||Foot Width (cm)|