RAMLA slides in natural brown leather sole inside out covered with recycled material Comfortable for your everyday wear in summer, from our Summer collection. Available only in this color
- These shoes run 0.5 size small, we recommend sizing up half a size.
- Delivered in Egyptian cotton embroidered dust bag packaging
- Made in Egypt
How do RAMLA fit?
Most RAMLAs fit true to size. Under each item you will find a chart that can help you find your perfect size. Due to the nature of our handmade shoes, sizing may vary by style, so please make sure you check the sizing recommendations on each product page! Your RAMLA will also stretch slightly with wear and conform to the shape of your feet.
|Size||Foot Length (cm)||Foot Width (cm)|
How do I clean my RAMLA?
A damp cloth can remove dirt from the cotton upper of your RAMLA. We also recommend mixing a little laundry detergent with water in a small cup and using an old toothbrush to gently brush the upper part. Make sure not to get the soles wet!
How long does a pair of RAMLA last?
Your RAMLA are perfect for anywhere and everywhere, but they won’t last forever. Please treat them with care so that they last you for years :)
Are RAMLA waterproof?
RAMLA are handmade products that don’t do well in the rain, so we recommend you avoid stepping in wet areas. The bottom of your RAMLA, which is made out of natural leather, should not get wet. You can keep them in good shape for longer by keeping them dry, especially the sole in the dust bag.
How do I take care of my RAMLA?
RAMLA products are handmade by Egyptian artisans, with carefully selected materials of the highest quality. Please handle with care for a longer product life:
- Fill the shoes with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided dust bag.
- Clean when the shoe is dry
- If the material gets wet, dry it with a soft, dry cloth.
- Do not use detergent for cleaning.
- Do not soak into water
- Do not place it into the washing machine