Our RAMLA Palazzo Bloom, inspired by the Italian architectural style of a palazzo. With a black Suede leather with a natural brown sole pad and insole part with 1.5 cm heel height and a rubber end part. Attached to it black beads, also some sewing with green, red and purple threads, handmade serma embroidery. That enriches the product and breaks the silence of the black color, adding some culture and uniqueness to the product. The design is a flower like shape, with the black beads arranged in a line surrounding the flower, and also some are in the center of the flower, then green sewing around the flower. The flower itself is in red and purple, giving it a natural inspiration look and adding to the black color. the design is found around the front part of the mule as a U shape separate equally, withe three flowers and lines around them.
- These mules run 0.5 size small, we recommend sizing up half a size.
- Delivered in Egyptian cotton embroidered dust bag packaging
- Made in Egypt
Material and care:
RAMLA products are handmade by Egyptian artisans, with carefully selected materials of the highest quality. Please handle with care for a longer product life:
- Fill the shoes with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided dust bag.
- Clean when the shoe is dry
- If the material gets wet, dry it with a soft, dry cloth.
|Size||Foot Length (cm)||Foot Width (cm)|